Gift Card $50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- YY Nation super fine merino wool is ethically grown, certified, and traceable from New Zealand growers. The merino sheep live in the high country of New Zealand’s South Island on a free range farm and come down for a haircut once a year.
- YY Nation Bamboo is certified by OEKO - TEK ® using sustainable and ethical growers. -YY soles are made from nature using natural bio-based materials like Algae or Sugarcane that don't emit harmful oil based chemicals into the environment like most other shoes.
- Using pineapple husk waste as leather accents reduces harmful CO2 emission caused from burning off this waste material, turning waste into wonder
- There’s less need for transportation as many of the raw materials are made into YY Nation’s unique shoe components within 65 miles (100km) of our manufacturing home base.
- Small carbon footprint: the YY Nation supply chain has been designed and developed to minimize the YY Nation carbon footprint. YY Nation CO2e emissions are 42% to 61% lower than conventional sneaker emissions. -It gets better. YY Nation sneakers are Zero Carbon certified. Whatever YY Nation removes from the environment, we put it back in by planting indigenous forests to restore the natural wonder for future generations and animals to enjoy. It's the YY Nation way.
- All Packaging is made from FSC certified, environmentally friendly cardboard
- Laces are made from recycled post-consumer plastic Learn more about our materials here
- Our shoes fit true to size (🙌 )
- For extra sizing information, check out our fit guide: Link to fit guide
- They’re machine washable! Just remove the insoles and the laces and wash on a gentle setting in cold water. Air dry and voilà, they’re as good as new!
- We offer free shipping on orders over $50 USD, We offer free returns on unworn pairs within 30 days of receiving your shoes. For more details on returns click HERE